- Project Manager
- Solutions Architect
- IT Director
- All-rounder with systems, business and IT consultancy experience
Primary Project Roles
Managing all aspects of NetSuite ERP implementation including:
- Business Process Mapping and Requirements Gathering sessions
- Implementation of NetSuite core functionality
- User Acceptance Testing and Conference Room Pilot Scheme
- Super User/End User Training
- Data Migration
- Go Live planning and cut over
- Third Party Partner integrations including Ecommerce Platform, 3PL (warehouse), Dell Boom
Systems/Solutions Architect: experience in overall solution design including integration of third party systems.
- Financial Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Pebblestone Fashion
- Time & Attendance
- Resource Planning
- Human Resources
- System Specification
- Software Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- End User Training
- Go live support
- Project managed a multi million pound software implementation across a global business.
- Project managed development and release of new eCommerce website.
- Project managed full tender process for voice picking system from initial stages through review to awarding project.
- Evaluation, integration and implementation of selected voice picking system.
- Project managed full tender process for handheld warehouse solution from initial stages through review to awarding project.
- Evaluation, integration and implementation of selected handheld solution.
- Project managed IT cabling and all other technology requirements for a large scale office refurbishment.
- Business and system requirements analysis
- Scoping project
- Business process analysis
- System health checks and recommendations
- Conducting “day in life” analysis
- Writing user guides for software supported/developed
- All user guides tailored to customer’s specific requirements
- Advanced knowledge across Microsoft suite of products
General IT Knowledge
- Operating Systems
- Application Software
- Online Applications
- Cloud Based Technology
- Mobile Phone Contracts
- Integration of Third Party Software
- Liaising with Recruitment Consultants
- Reviewing Candidate Profiles
- Interview Candidates
- 9 roles filled over a 2 year period
Project Summary: Head of IT Department managing a team of 13 personnel.
Project Roles: To manage three sections of the IT department, IT Support, Dynamics NAV Development and Web Development. To interface with the Board and report on all activities concerning the IT department. To agree and manage the IT budget (£2m). To create and manage all aspects of the company’s IT strategy. To instigate and plan projects as part of the overall IT strategy.
Project Summary: Replacement of entire business system with a new implementation of Dynamics NAV throughout the whole organisation.
- Solutions Architect
- Project Manager/Mentor
- Business/Systems Analyst
- System Specification and Scoping
- Implementing rigorous UAT strategy
- Coordinating fault resolution
- Training Manager
- Resource planning
- Go-live coordination
- Reporting/presenting to Board of Directors
- On-site go-live support.
Please contact Gary by email if you would like to discuss your IT or business requirements.