Resource Profile – Tracy Mills
Connect with Tracy on LinkedIn!
ERP Consultant, trainer and trouble shooter with full exposure to the implementation lifecycle.
General Career Experience
Tracy has 28 years of experience working within the Warehousing vertical. What began as a very practical role led to her being an integral part of converting the entire business from an old legacy system to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. From there, Tracy managed further business and performance improvements as well as documenting all the processes in place and ensuring those processes were continually maintained and updated. In addition, she had the responsibility of training all staff involved on all areas of the system
The involvement in these in-house projects made Tracy realise that her skill set had developed into something that would be invaluable to other businesses in similar situations so, in June 2018, she joined Painted Red as an ERP Consultant.
Building on her extensive Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience, Tracy has enthusiastically undertaken an aggressive ramp into the world of NetSuite and has successfully completed the following NetSuite courses:
- NetSuite Essentials
- NetSuite Administrator Fundamentals
- Accounts Receivable: Fundamentals
- Accounts Payable: Fundamentals
- NetSuite Financial Management
- WMS Lite: Fundamentals
- Wholesale/Distribution: Fundamentals EMEA
- Inventory Item Costing
- Marketing Automation Workshop
- Sales Force Automation: Fundamentals
- Software Fundamentals
- SuiteFlow: Workflow Fundamentals
- SuiteFlow: Advanced Workflows
- SuiteAnalytics: Reports and Searches
- SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports & Searches
- SuiteAnalytics: Advanced Searches
- SuitePeople: Fundamentals
Tracy has spent time onsite with NetSuite customers and has gained some invaluable, hands on experience within a variety of business sectors. She has delivered training sessions, tested custom solutions, configured Workflows, undertaken Administrator tasks, encountered customisation and form changes, additional customer specific configuration, Inventory Costing methods, Revenue Recognition, Data Migration and substantial saved searches and reporting as well as the inevitable end user troubleshooting.
Tracy is highly motivated and excited to share her knowledge with clients to help them achieve (and maintain) a fabulously successful ERP implementation as well as helping everyone to learn to love NetSuite!
Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation for global fancy dress manufacturer.
Super User, Process Manager, Training Manager and Lead on UAT
- Replacement of entire business system with a new implementation of Dynamics NAV throughout the whole organisation
- Carrying out substantial system testing
- Carrying out and co-ordinating substantial user acceptance testing
- Providing written documentation and guidance notes
- Providing onsite end user training
- Managing conversion from paper based Warehouse Management to scanning
- Managing conversion from paper based Picking to voice/handheld
- Building and maintaining relationships with international 3PL to improve performance
- Substantial onsite Go Live support and ongoing system/user support